WHERE WE ARE
Located in stunning Evergreen, Colorado, just minutes away from down town Denver, Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway is a family friendly, all-suites hotel offering spacious accommodations and top hotel features surrounded by views of the majestic Rocky Mountains.
With a central location just minutes away from popular area attractions, skiing, historic landmarks, breweries, pro sports, museums, exciting outdoor activities, and down town Denver, Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway offers a superior hotel experience with unique architectural features, comfortable hotel accommodations, spacious suites, deluxe hotel amenities, free internet access, complimentary breakfast, a refreshing indoor swimming pool, and fabulous vacation packages for travel to historic Denver, Colorado.
EVERGREEN & DENVER HOTEL AREA ATTRACTIONS
- Evergreen Lake House – 7 miles
- Denver Zoo – 28 miles
- Colorado Mills Shopping Center – 9 miles
- Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre – 7 miles
- Museum of Nature & Science – 28 miles
- Georgetown Loop Railroad – 19 miles
- Loveland ski Area – 30 miles
- Buchanan Park Recreation Center – 2 miles
- Dinosaur Ridge – 8 miles
- Denver City Park – 28 miles
- Centennial Flower Gardens – 28 miles
- Central City Casinos – 10 miles
- Blackhawk Casinos – 10 miles
- Mount Evans- 35 miles
- Pikes Peak – 117 miles
- Rocky Mountain National Park – 69 miles
- Coors Field – 22 miles
- Pepsi Center – 21 miles
- Colorado Convention Center – 18 miles
- INVESCO Field – 21 miles
- Golden, CO – 13 miles
- Bandimere Speedway – 13 miles
- Mother Cabrini Shrine – 8 miles
- Colorado Rockies Baseball – 18 miles
- Colorado Avalanche Hockey – 21 miles
- Denver Broncos Football – 21 miles
- Denver Nuggets Basketball – 21 miles
- Hudson Gardens – 18 miles
- Colorado Opera – 21 miles
- Soda Creek Llamas – 2 miles
- Tiny Town Railroad – 9 miles
- Island Kingdom Water Park – 17 miles
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra – 18 miles
- Children’s Museum of Denver – 21 miles
- Denver US Mint – 18 miles
- Elitch Gardens – 17 miles
- Coors Brewery – 7 miles
- Coors Field – 22 miles
- Denver Botanic Gardens – 20 miles
- Denver Fire-fighters Museum – 21 miles
ABOUT EVERGREEN, CO
Established by homesteaders around 1859, the city of Evergreen, Colorado is located just 21 miles from Denver and was a major lumber source throughout the late 1800’s boasting six operating sawmills at one time.
The city became a popular summer resort town in the early 1900’s, attracting wealthy visitors from Denver, prominent film stars and two US Presidents, who came for the area’s peaceful, wooded surroundings, fabulous mountain scenery and abundant wildlife. Today, Evergreen is surrounded by acres of parkland, and offers visitors a serene setting, fabulous skiing, a beautiful Evergreen Lake, and historic charm, all just a short drive from down town Denver, Colorado.
For more Evergreen, Colorado area information, please visit EvergreenBound.com
I-70 West bound to Exit 252 at Evergreen Parkway Highway 74. Highway 74 1/4 mile to U.S. 40. Right on U.S. 40. Hotel on left side of road next to El Rancho Restaurant.
I-70 East bound to Exit 251 at El Rancho. Take exit 251 to stop sign. Turn right onto U.S. 40. 1/2 mile to Hotel on right side of road.
John Osborn, independent Uber driver, call for availability.
The Senior Resource Center
United Express Transportation
Golden West Airport Shuttle