Covid-19 Update – August 5, 2020
Your health and well-being are important to us! For those who are traveling or contemplating travel during these summer and fall months, we’d like to assure you that the Comfort Suites Evergreen, from check in to check out, are taking the necessary precautions to protect our guests and employees from the Corona Virus. As we remain open during these challenging times, we have made a commitment to you; In addition to our normal high-standards of cleanliness, through industry education, health recommendations and requirements, our management and staff have been training and working diligently to ensure we are applying our best sanitization practices with acute attention to detail. We are treating our guest rooms and public areas using the most revolutionized equipment and disinfecting products available; all approved by the CDC.
We have implemented the following measures, both recommended and some mandated by the State of Colorado, to ensure the safety of our team and our guests.
- All team members are required to wear masks
- All team members are subject to temperature checks at the beginning of each shift
- All guests are required to wear masks in all public areas of the hotel per State mandates
- Preparedness program and response plan in place for team and guests.
- CDC approved products and procedures in guest rooms including all touch points
- Disinfectant “fogging” in all checked-out rooms
- Frequent cleaning, sanitizing and fogging in all public areas including elevator
- Plexiglass barriers in place at front desk
- Covid-19 safety practices and procedures posted throughout hotel
- Occupancy limits in breakfast room, public area patios, elevator and swimming pool
- Key cards sanitized after each use