American Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliancy and Other Accessibility Information for Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway
The following information is for Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway patrons who might need special accommodations. Should you have any questions regarding ADA compliancy of our business please contact us using the information below and we will assist you.
Address: 29300 U.S Highway 40,
80439 Evergreen, Colorado
- Wheelchair & Handicap Parking is available on the premises.
- Lobby/Reception area has low-rise counters, desks, and/or table-tops available.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available in these spaces.
- Wheelchair accessible elevator is available in the guest lobby.
- All doorways and/or walk-ways are wide enough to fit a wheelchair.
- We do not provide a shuttle or vehicular service.
- Service animals are allowed at the property
- Property Damages due to Service Animals depends on extent of damage.
Services for the Hearing and or Visually Impaired
- Braille signs throughout the hotel.
- TTY Boxes available upon request.
Property Accessible Features for Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway
The following information specifies accessibility features both provided and unavailable at Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway. Should you have any questions about these features please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can accommodate you.
General Hotel Amenities Available:
- Swimming Pool with pool lift
Handicap Accessible amenities include, grab bar near toilet, shower seat, removable shower head, grab bar in shower, wheelchair accessible counter, roll in shower, lowered towel bars. Sleeping area has room for wheelchair access around all sides of the bed. Room is accessible by elevator. Elevator is wheelchair accessible from the lobby.
Website Accessible Features:
WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 Standards
This website strives to meet successful criteria as defined by the “Rehabilitation Act, Section 508 Guidelines” (Section 508) and the “W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA” (WCAG 2.0). The website administrator has performed necessary enhancements in an attempt to achieve Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 criteria as successfully as possible.
W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
Additional information regarding our policies can be found on the following pages: